2019 Stealth Package Image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!

I can't download the order guide over on the other forum. Does anybody know if you can order the stealth package with any other packages or does it lock you into/out of other options?

Since it's a 3xx package number I assume it's available on Limited trims only.

It's only available on the Limited. Therefore we wouldn't be able to get Platinum only options like: noise canceling, massage seats, a few cosmetic items like leather stitching...

But it does look fantastic.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Right but can I still order it with 302A, HD trailer tow, Special Edition package, etc?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Right but can I still order it with 302A, HD trailer tow, Special Edition package, etc?

Its a stand alone pkg. In other words, its a 302 pkg with a different look. Like the 302, you csn get options on it, like the rse, sec row cpt chairs, and cargo pkg, but its just an appearance pkg for ltd. That is a mean looking truck though, red will set that off somethin fierce.

Aquineas

Reaction score
It's not personally for me, but I'm sure it will sell like hotcakes!

Raptors

Reaction score
My first post...

I would be interested in this package on a limited if it came with the other goodies from the 302 package. I’m guessing you can’t get both because they each come with 22 in wheels.

But I have to have the options like 360 camera from the 302. From the pic it looks like there is a front camera...

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 303 pkg has everything the 302 pkg it jus hss a different look. The camera, ccd, and all tech is on it already. Your thinking of the new special edition pkg that comes on the 301 pkg now whcih includes the ccd and leds but not the 360 camera

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m not sure how I feel about the bashing on the hood. I like the color and wheel combo for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360