2021 Expy Options & News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nothing yet but order banks open up this wk so the order guide should be up soon.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The order guide came out. Hopefully the price goes down as their are some features that have been changed or deleted. Some things i dont like:

8 way passenger seat(10 way previous)
2 way headrest(4 way previous)
Delete conversation mirror
Ccd optional on 22in wheels on ltd and kr
copilot assist opt on xlt(should be std now)

Attachments

• 2021 Expedition Order Guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 23

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the order guide? It was released yesterday. I'd like to see one for the Navi too. Thanks.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the order guide? It was released yesterday. I'd like to see one for the Navi too. Thanks.

Here you go. No real changes but colors.

Attachments

• 2021 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide.pdf
    428.8 KB · Views: 9

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Without a deep analysis of the entire order guide, there are some obvious "de-contenting" issues. The 302A package used to share the nicer, polished wheels with the Platinum. Now both are given the same plain-looking (by comparison) wheels. Then, the best value package Special Edition used to be a 301A option. Now it looks like it requires upgrading another trim level to the 302A package, which already includes 22" wheels, and no longer includes the HD towing pkg. When I ordered, the 301A Special Edition Package was a little over $3,000 cheaper than a similarly equipped 302A even though they shared pretty much the same equipment--with the exception of six-spoke wheels instead of polished Aluminum ones. Now, the six-spoke wheels appear (to me) to be the more attractive of the bunch. And it's too bad that there's no option to delete the hands-free, foot-operated lift gate in the higher trims since it's so problematic. Glad I bought when I did.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly, its the little things that sorta irk me. They dumped the windshield wiper de-icer (did it ever really work anyway?) and now the passenger power seats are 8-way instead of 10-way. SiriusXM is now down to 3 months free from 6. Big deal? Not really, just irksome. Oh they also deleted the conversation mirror, lol.