2022 Expy Owner's Manual link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got all excited hoping it would have some info on the rear seat entertainment system. Lack of info on that is what’s keeping me from ordering (well that and the fact you can’t order it right now). If it’s like the ‘21s no thanks. If it’s like the Navigator and Yukon/Suburban then yes please. Really hoping to find more info before my PCO expires in a month.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What info are you looking for. From my understanding it is fire stick enabled with Amazon preloaded.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What info are you looking for. From my understanding it is fire stick enabled with Amazon preloaded.
If they’re in the headrest like the old models (will not order) or if they’re now bigger and on the seat backs like the Navigator/Yukon/Suburban (will order). And why/when I’ll be able to order that option.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Order guide is your best bet of information. Looks like expy still has headrest monitors, but navigator always had tablet style.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Order guide is your best bet of information. Looks like expy still has headrest monitors, but navigator always had tablet style.
Maybe I’m overthinking what the order guide says. I didn’t know if it meant in headrest or mounted to. Probably giving them too much credit when assuming they upgraded them. You’re probably right that they’re the same.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They don't have the feature on the order guide so I'm hoping it's really available. I don't care for it but wifey loves that feature. Here's hoping ford adds ventilated sec row seats late.