2022 interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt be mad...i saw a couple of other pics and its basically an ipad sitting straight up...not molded into the dash or anything

Alex Taylor

Reaction score
Yes I saw these pics and as a new owner it doesn't really grab me aesthetically. I like the bigger LCD screen but I'm not in love with the approach of simply, "Bolting on" (Yes I know that's not really accurate) and an iPad. (Yes not accurate either I know.) But we will see of course.

What I'd love is if they offered a V8 version on the Expedition in 2022 either a 5.0, 5.2 or 5.2 S/C or 7.3L or either the rumored 6.8L. For the size of this vehicle nearly 6,000 pounds it's the only one out there competitively that doesn't offer a V8 as an option.

But I love, love my new Expedition, zero regrets.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last thing I need in anything I drive is a screen.
Agreed....rather have flat table there instead for a paper map. Lol! At least with a paper map you had a sense of direction you are heading in because you studied it before just taking off and driving into cluelessness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker