2022 Limited Stealth Beltline Chrome Delete RED!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CGalex

Reaction score
I hated the chrome beltline on the stealth because it's all I see on the truck. Laying in bed one night I thought if all I could see was that beltline, then let's make it pop! I used 3M 2080 2" Hot Rod Red. Let me know what you think.View attachment 78279View attachment 78280
have same limited max in dark matter gray and want to chrome delete as well and never considered going with color to do so. look s cool. I think if you wanted to do a little more the calipers would be that little extra to have some upper red and lower red. anything more IMHO would be maybe too much out of the "stealth" look range. if you could find a ford oval in RED or make yours red for the front, that would balance it out too.

alex

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice to see something original as others have mentioned. Maybe add the same red on the fog light bezels to tie everything together.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it looks perfect!!! I wouldn’t add anymore than you already have. Looks perfectly fine!!! That vision you had laying in be played out just right!!!

If you add anything I’d recommend something with the Ford badge up front. The letters inside the badge in red. Or, a red edge on the border. Or, black letters/ red center. That’s about all I’d do.

Possibly the red stripe on the rim someone mentioned.