2023 Expedition build questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQalldaylong

Reaction score
getting ready to order a 23 Expedition Limited. Sorry for the number of questions but I have to get this right on a vehicle that is north of $80k. Thanks in advance:

1) what is the difference between "cargo management system" ,standard vs "advanced cargo management" - optional
2) sport tuned suspension is part of the ltd stealth package, 303A. But is also part of CCD option. YOu don't get a credit on the CCD option when you have already paid for as part of 303A ?!
3) value and function of the eLSD?
4) what is the difference between "floor mats and logo" included with 303A vs optional, $200 "Floor Liners, Front and Second Rows (with Carpet Mats)" ?
5) what is the "center console sport" on 303A?
6) i plan on getting the towing package (includes pro trailer BU assist, reverse break assist and 360 camera with trailer reverse guidance) and 303A (includes copilot assist 2.0 and active park assist 2.0). is this all the safety/guidance stuff I can get except blue cruise?
7) any thoughts on comfort of 2nd row bench seat vs captains. I like the 5 passenger option that the bench gives.
8) I don't see option to select "Opt. rear mechanical load-leveling supension" which is listed as optional on the spec sheet.
9) the base hp on the limited is 400 ( with premium), not 380 (presumably without on XLT and below) ? what is HP without premium?
10) power fold mirrors listed as std equipment but also listed as part of 304A? Is it standard?
11) what is the difference btween "wheel lock kit $75" and "Wheel Locks - Chrome Plated for Exposed Lugs $60" ?
12) How do the TPMS sensors work when changing wheels? Does the vehicle learn the new codes or do you program? Is programming dealer only or dyi? Which tmps tool works?
Hope your order goes better than mine, I ordered a Limited Max January 12, 2022, this is the number 6 message that I received yesterday;

Dear Murray Price,
Thank you again for your Expedition Limited order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.​

MIKEJAMES015

Reaction score
Sign of the times...I ordered mine yesterday and was told 3 to 5 months. That was a Lim Max, max trailer, 303a, bench seat in white metallic. Now we play the waiting game!

My 22' Lariat f150 w Black out, unleashed BnO, max trailer and blue cruise took 12 months! Ordered Feb 2022, picked it up last week.