295/70/18 in stock Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. Didn’t even know that tiresize.COM has that function. So it is sitting 1.06” further out. So why did you not keep using the stock Timberline wheel?
The wheels and tires came off my old Expedition. My 2019 was totaled in May of 2022. It was easier to swap out the tires myself versus a tire shop putting the tires on the stock wheels. I may put the stock wheels back on when I need to replace the tires.

markw1855

Reaction score
The wheels and tires came off my old Expedition. My 2019 was totaled in May of 2022. It was easier to swap out the tires myself versus a tire shop putting the tires on the stock wheels. I may put the stock wheels back on when I need to replace the tires.
Make sense. Thanks. I was hoping that it was for sale. Going to go to dealer and see how much do they cost. Looking in this forum to see if anyone is selling, no luck. Maybe someone can make use of my SPP 22” later.

badfish

Reaction score
I put 295/70/18 BFG KO2’s on mine this week. Everything stock, no rubbing.

mikeyb

Reaction score
I've been running 295/70/18 Recon Grapplers on stock Timberline wheels. Zero rubbing.
View attachment 75079
What did you do for your spare? If you have a tire blow on you, if you run your spare it’s a completely different ratio I believe it might mess with the four-wheel-drive? Also does the full-size spare fit in the spare wheel well if you did indeed opt to get the spare wheel fitted with the grappler as well

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What did you do for your spare? If you have a tire blow on you, if you run your spare it’s a completely different ratio I believe it might mess with the four-wheel-drive? Also does the full-size spare fit in the spare wheel well if you did indeed opt to get the spare wheel fitted with the grappler as well
Nothing wrong with running a smaller spare for a short distance in 2H. Waste of money to invest and try to fit the spare in the holder for that rare time you get a flat.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did they change the offsets and sizes in recent years ? in 2019, the standard wheels, both 22" and 18", are ET44, and the standard tire size on a 18 is 275/65R18, which is a 32" tire, same with the 245/45R22 on the 22's, thats a 32" tire.

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks nice. Have you towed anything since going w/those tires? An issues?
The trailer I tow is less than 3000 lbs and no issues - but after I put spacers on the wheels the front did rub and I trimmed and moved the front fender liners forward about an inch or inch and a half I also used my Dremel to trim the front lower urethane. No issues after that.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a quick calculation on the rolling circumference of the stock tires and the spare, they are very close even though they are on different diameter wheels. The truck will have no issues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire