2nd Gen 3" Body lift COMPLETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Challard

Reaction score
1. Did you have to extend any hoses or lines?

2. Can you still safely town 6-7k pounds with the body lift?

waldo

Reaction score
Hey Josh, just spent Sunday replacing upper control arms and lower ball joints on truck. Well at least they lasted over two years with lift.

OP
OP
JoshA77

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1. Did you have to extend any hoses or lines?

2. Can you still safely town 6-7k pounds with the body lift?

Hows it goin Challard, i did not have to extend any lines or hoses just had to relocate one grounding strap on the passenger side and the e brake line on the driver side.

I have yet to try and tow with it but i might have to go to idaho and get trusses for work that i would try and see how the hauling is.

OP
OP
JoshA77

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Josh, just spent Sunday replacing upper control arms and lower ball joints on truck. Well at least they lasted over two years with lift.

I still want to find some Uniball Upper control arms to beef up my upper suspension

Bambamtd

Reaction score
I'm thinking of painting the Eddie Bauer trim on my 03 with bedliner. Along with the rims. I don't like the gold, and they're a lil scuffed up.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm thinking of painting the Eddie Bauer trim on my 03 with bedliner. Along with the rims. I don't like the gold, and they're a lil scuffed up.
I painted the chrome Expedition and Eddie Bauer Black. Looks a lot better and also did away with the chrome Ford decals with black overlays...f8bf6d982210072b6e71b00c0791b8ce.jpgca4c6c9084d71ad0e51b243066a9f0d4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WouldntBuyaVan

Reaction score
New to this site today.Just bought a 2003 EB exp. For the seat capactiy for the kiddos, but wanna do a 3 inch BL. Wondering how big of a job this is before I start buying and tearing into it. Possibly some suspension lift aswell to get so 35s on there.