3in body lift with leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expyman02

Reaction score

Does anyone have a side view pic of what my expy could look like with a 3inch body lift and a leveling kit I've seen some but not any side pics

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Might want to give some info on what year your expy is. I'm guessing 02 from your name. Try using the search function.

B

bedrck46

Does anyone have a side view pic of what my expy could look like

If you send me a side view pic of your expy I'll send it back so you know what it looks like

You could put a couple of jacks under the frame and raise the expy up to get a good idea of how it would look

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Expyman02

Expyman02

Reaction score
I've seen some but trying to get a better idea all the ones I've seen have body lift but then has sum big a$$ tires on it and sum other stuff can't really get the idea of a body lift and torsion bars cranked with a spacer, would I even know the difference if I do this b4 I drop 900 in my baby lol she's worth it but my wallet says different haha thanks for the help btw guys I live this forum

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
The evolution of lifts and tire sizes.. hope this helps you make your choice...
stock
43600008.jpg

with 265's and the TT and spacers
SANY0378.jpg

with 3 inch body lift added
SANY1257-1.jpg

And with the 315's, Body lift, TT, and spacers...
SANY1267-1.jpg

Last edited:

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone done anything to there hitch after the 3in body lift. Weld it to make it hide more or put another type of hitch?? Don't like it being so low with the body being hire

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2