3rd Gen 20" Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theirs a ton of used ones on eBay right now. Prices ranged from $140.00 to $275.00. why mess with fixing your old one? Theirs so many to choose from used or new.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

LJ4174

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's an expensive, but awesome wheel repair shop in Bath. http://www.wheelcollision.com/

They often have used wheels that they've already repaired also: http://www.wheelcollision.com/store/FORD-EXPEDITION.htm

They wanted ~$350 for a wheel for my truck if I recall correctly and $275 to repair I think.

Thanks... These guys are a bit expensive, assuming these are used or repaired wheels, I can buy a new one for that price...

Theirs a ton of used ones on eBay right now. Prices ranged from $140.00 to $275.00. why mess with fixing your old one? Theirs so many to choose from used or new.

I've checked eBay a few times, the problem I'm having here is that I'm looking for probably an "A" grade wheel. Many of these are jacked up with curb rash or scratches in the chrome. Some people's "A"'s might be other people's "C"'s... Gonna keep checking though or just bite the bullet and buy a new one... :\

Thanks for the hep and replies...

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, demand close up pics, and be sure it's returnable. You might have to bite the bullet, and buy new. Shop around, dealers and online places will give a discount if you give a shop name. I haven't paid retail in years. Good luck.

OP
OP
L

LJ4174

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, demand close up pics, and be sure it's returnable. You might have to bite the bullet, and buy new. Shop around, dealers and online places will give a discount if you give a shop name. I haven't paid retail in years. Good luck.

There was a guy on eBay where the wheel looked really nice... I asked him if the wheel had any scratches or scuffs, he said, "Looks good to me..." Yeah, that wasn't what I asked... I asked again, he said... This happened 3 times, before I walked away, he didn't offer returns... Like do you wanna sell the wheel or not???

Thanks...

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
People will lie to you all day long. I never buy anything that's not returnable. Why fight with PayPal and eBay. Anybody that back pedals like he did, say thanks, but no thanks. You'll get your wheel, just be patient. You may have to go new. Like buying a used car, your buying someone else's trouble. I bought a set of take off 20" tires for mine a year back. Never thought to really examine them, a doctor was selling them. Their supposed to be honest right? Wrong. Found out about a month after I had them on the SUV, a big ass plug was put in one of the tires. I'm still trying to fix that slow leak.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni