3rd row climate/ heated seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaribouHunter

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I picked up a 2023 Expedition Max. I thought it had climate/ heated seats through out...but after buying, found out third row doesn't have climate/ heated seats. From what i can tell, the Expedition Max was never offered with heated or climate 3rd row seats. Has anyone added climate or heated elements to their 3rd row seats? The leather is perforated. Cheap option would be to order a few aftermarket heated seat elements and install them. Would be nice to add climate though...

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I picked up a 2023 Expedition Max. I thought it had climate/ heated seats through out...but after buying, found out third row doesn't have climate/ heated seats. From what i can tell, the Expedition Max was never offered with heated or climate 3rd row seats. Has anyone added climate or heated elements to their 3rd row seats? The leather is perforated. Cheap option would be to order a few aftermarket heated seat elements and install them. Would be nice to add climate though...

As far as I know, even a Lincoln Navigator doesn't have this feature on third row.

Last edited: