3rd row headrest not dropping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
One of my 3rd row headrests does not drop by itself when lowering the seat or pressing the button by steering wheel. I can hear the mechanism actuating but it will not drop. Had to use the manual button on the side to drop it and fold the seat. Anyone else experienced this before?

18 Max platinum

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of my 3rd row headrests does not drop by itself when lowering the seat or pressing the button by steering wheel. I can hear the mechanism actuating but it will not drop. Had to use the manual button on the side to drop it and fold the seat. Anyone else experienced this before?

18 Max platinum

Sounds like a dealer trip in your future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its a cable operated mechanism if you wanted to pull it apart and attempt to fix it......

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score

18 Max platinum

Thank you for letting me know there is a manual button. I never realized it had one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986