3rd Row Seat Folding Motor Cover missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would check with a local yard, part may fit earlier years, good chance of finding if it fits earlier trucks.

Bocce3

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Mike I am from VA. I have a 2020 Max Limited that I recently purchased. This is my first expedition that I have ever had so, no longer a virgin, haha. Anyways, I have the same problem with the covers for my 3rd row seats. I can tell that who ever owned the car before me just ripped the plastic rivets right out of the holes. The only pieces I have been able to find are all one piece covers that go all the way across the seat but my seat is spilt 60/40 I believe. Anyone have any idea where I can get a replacement?
Im okay with getting the whole replacement piece but I cant find the part number or anything so any help is appreciated. I did attach some pics that I took may help to see what I am looking at.

TIA!

View attachment 41302

View attachment 41303

View attachment 41304

View attachment 41306

@EdibleDegree,
Did you ever find the name of the part? I'm experiencing the same issue and need to find the part # to replace it.

kfulwiler

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just picked up a used 2018 Expedition Max Limited. We are really enjoying this vehicle so far and I've been poking around on this forum for the last few weeks. I could use some help identifying and locating a missing interior piece.
On the back of the 3rd row seats, there is a hinged cover that covers the seat folding motor mechanism when the seat is folded down. There is one on the back of each seat. Some how, the left one got tore off and the mounting holes on the remaining bracket are damaged as well. The dealer claims this cannot be purchased alone and it comes in a sort of "rear compartment kit" with all sorts of parts and which costs nearly $700. They must be on crack!
The diagram they showed me doesn't even clearly depict the cover I am looking for (see attached). Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I might be able to find this part online?

View attachment 29102
Did you ever figure out how to fix this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1