3rd row speaker options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baker3

Reaction score
Is there any option to add speakers to the 3rd row? I hate having to have the radio so loud so the kiddos in the back can hear the radio. I'm not really looking to replace the radio either, just want to add speakers if possible

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not sure what options there are yet at I don't own one but in my current vehicle we often move the balance to the rear for the kids.

Anerbe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure which audio system you have - I have been pretty happy shifting the sound of the BO system to the rear in the sound fader settings. The kids were watching a show on the IPAD and forgot their headphones.

ak_in_socal

Reaction score
Is there any option to add speakers to the 3rd row? I hate having to have the radio so loud so the kiddos in the back can hear the radio. I'm not really looking to replace the radio either, just want to add speakers if possible
Did you find a solution to this? Have a 22 XLT max and want to add speakers to the third row. Thanks!!

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My B&O system works perfectly by just moving the sound fade more to the rear. We do this on every long trip we go on and it works flawlessly.