Weird Radio Sounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is a radio issue or an iPhone issue; but both of our cars have the same thing going on: a periodic (like every thirty minutes or so) "tweet/chirp" sound through the speakers similar to what the phone makes when someone "likes" a text message. BTW, I did try to Google it and there were no good suggestions there. The sync in my Expedition is set up to link to my iPhone and the sync in the wife's Aviator to her phone, but you can hear the chirps in both vehicles even if you're listening to two different radio stations; so not radio station related. We both got a newer iPhones early this year and that is probably when the sounds started. There were several changes we had to make in "settings" to match our old phones (ring tone, vibrate and ring, etc.) so maybe I/we missed something? It has me stumped...not that that's hard to do any more. Any suggestions are appreciated.