4A 4H 4HL indicator lamp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anders

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought my 2007 expy this spring, and I realized that i haven't touch the 2-4w knob yet! I fiddle with it and the it was noticeable when the that it was working when I turned to 4H (short test). So far so god, I'm prepared for muddy autumn and snowy winters.
But shouldn't it be some form of indicator lamp on the dashboard to indicate that 4A/4H/4HL is engaged?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Anders

Anders

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It should show in the message center on the dash cluster.

Matt
Hm.. nope, no sign of it. Mysterious. The track control symbol can be seen when disengaged. So that part of the cluster should work.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It should show in the message center on the dash cluster.

Matt

It did on my 07 and does on my 13. OP probably isn't looking where the miles / DTE / Trip area is. He needs to look there. If I am not mistaken once it's locked it the size of the alert is smaller than when it's engaged.

OP
OP
Anders

Anders

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It did on my 07 and does on my 13. OP probably isn't looking where the miles / DTE / Trip area is. He needs to look there. If I am not mistaken once it's locked it the size of the alert is smaller than when it's engaged.

Im looking at the correct area :)
No alert at all. But 4H is working, i checked again.