A/C seats won't stay on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
My 2010 started doing it last week. Can't remember if it started after I had the battery replaced or not. Hmmm......

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had this issue with my '11 before I even took delivery of it. The dealership fixed it during the Pre-Owned Certification process and stated that it was a fried control module and relay. Their belief was that the control module went and took the relay with it.

03EXPO4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine- one works and not the other. I have looked for loose connections. Bought a new switch still nothing. So I have narrowed it down to the control module under the seat. Seems to be a common problem with our climate control seats

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
Why is there a Self-Test procedure for the DCSM for all the systems EXCEPT mine???!!!!!!!

Dammit!

Can't find a way to self test the climate system to see the problem with the seats.....

Dammit dammit!

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently took my truck in for a number of issues, one of which was the heated/cooled seats which shut off after ~15 minutes. I thought perhaps it was designed that way and even said that to the tech/manager, but I asked them to look into it since my warranty is per visit, not per item. They just called me and told me the seat module is bad. Either the dealership that sold me the car failed to replace that item despite having listed it on the pre-delivery repair order or the part failed again. :/