Add Chrome trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fartoot321

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I am looking for these chrome pieces pointed in the picture to install them on my 2016 el limited expedition they are for platinum 2020-03-09 16.50.58.png
I didn't find
I want oem parts or similar

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I am looking for these chrome pieces pointed in the picture to install them on my 2016 el limited expedition they are for platinum View attachment 34847
I didn't find
I want oem parts or similar
They are out there. You’ll be looking at about $600 if you do all those with parts from Tasca. Search “2016 expedition chrome window trim tasca”. They will also have the running boards and mirror caps listed. Be ready to pay a pretty penny

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Running boards are $1100 a piece
Thaf window trim is about $300
And the mirror caps about 40

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can buy the sill trim on ebay for around 100 bucks. It's metal with 3m tape pre applied on the back. I installed it on my 15 Focus and it was easy peasy. Just don't expect to remove it without ruining it, so get it stuck on straight the first time. Mirror caps are 35 bucks on eBay, same deal with 3m tape applied already but they are plastic chrome. Still look nice though.