Amps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend.

As far as the difference...the components are 100x better than the stock speakers, the sound deadening made a pretty big difference (both keeping noise out and music in), and I'm overall happy with the sub.

The thing is, I had the 'premium' stock system--not the 'mach'--so I can't compare it to the factory 10".

However, I did have used to have two 12" in subs in a sealed box between the third row and liftgate. Obviously, its not as loud as it used to be, but now I didn't lose any space/function and actually have better quality/range with this sub (as its much better quality than the older system I had).

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i scratched the idea of a fiberglass box in the panel were the factory amp/sub are @.. this is the route i went and i'm not disappointed @ all. 1 12w6v2 sealed box to jl specs 1 500/1 a mrp250 alpine for my factory door speakers.. amp mounted flush to utilize cargo space and the sub hits hard as h#$l.. nite and day diffrence from factory.. carpet is no longer the wrong color..lol..

Attachments

• Photo0191.jpg
    Photo0191.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Photo0192.jpg
    Photo0192.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo0193.jpg
    Photo0193.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 147

Latest posts

Forum statistics