King Ranch Folding Side Mirrors Do Not Fold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OCJoeR

Reaction score
I posted this in the Electrical Forum but I'm not sure if it should have been posted here. If I'm in error my apologies.

I just purchased a 2006 King Ranch. It was in pretty decent shape other than needing tires and the rear driver's side door didn't open. After a little work and a $16.00 little plastic piece the door now opens from inside and outside. It also rides a lot better with 4 of the same type of tires.

I'm not working on the minor things. The first thing I was trying to fix are the folding outside mirrors that do not fold. I've downloaded the fuse diagram and the wiring diagram. The fuse diagram shows fuse #109 is a 30 amp fuse and is supposed to be used by those mirrors and the driver's seat motor and the adjustable pedals. Both the driver's seat and the pedals work. So I'm guessing it's not that fuse. One the wiring diagram I have (attached) it shows a fuse between the ignition switch and the "Smart Folding Module". I'm not quite sure where that is or how to locate it. Anyone out there have this issue and can help?

Thank you,
Joe

Attachments

• Power Mirror Wiring Diagram.pdf
    353.1 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett