Anyone raced other SUVs, cars or trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I know, it’s 6K lbs, 375 hp and corners like a boat :D:boxing:

Last edited:

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I know, it’s 4K lbs, 375 hp and corners like a boat :D:boxing:
I’ve raced plenty of stock and bolt on f150s, Chevys, dodges (gas and diesel) , range rovers, 4th gen Expeditions, civics, VWs and one dodge 392. My favorite is when my 6400 lb 2016 EL on 35s blows the doors off bolt on pickup trucks and diesels. I’m running a highly revised 93 perf tune from 5 star

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure based on the 11 MPG my wife gets that she's racing ours when I'm not around.
Hahahahahah
Wife: “hunnie, truck says I’m getting 11mpg, dealer said we were gonna get around 18...?”

Also wife: “hold on kids, momma’s gonna show this 30 year old navy guy in his straight piped Chevy how we roll”

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mines right at 500 at the wheel with to tow package so I have a little steeper gear. I have alot of fun with it. Driving sanely around town I get about 18 mpg. And about 22 to 23 highway

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve beaten a Mazda sedan from a light does that count......? I’ve never really raced it since it’s a 6,000 pound rolling refrigerator with a cast iron V8 up front. I once beat an early EcoBoost Expedition by cheating back when we had easy tolls LOL, the 5.4 V8 pulls a little faster out of the gate from a 20 mph roll and since he kept riding me (and everyone else) and was trying to pass/cut me off in next lane over I hammered down and cut him out just as his boost was kicking in and he was incoming :D. That was just my superior driving skill though, I would have beat him in a Taurus, possibly even my bicycle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01