Anything different between Expy rims and Navi rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I only ask because was looking at replacing the Stealth rims for something aftermarket, and when doing searches, if I enter the Expy as the fitment vehicle it gives different options than if I put a Navi in! I'm pretty sure they are the exact same measurements and tolerances based on the many Raptor rim scenarios, but just baffled why multiple manufacturers don't have proper fitment info. Thanks!

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The aftermarket for our trucks is pretty limited in general but Navi owners especially aren't tinkerers... Most of the time I search for Expedition first and if I find anything related then I'll search for the Navi. Wheel fitment should be close. I have yet to do fender measurements but since they both have 22s available I don't imagine they will be much different.

OP
OP
StealthyBulldog

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I think some have the center bore on the Navigator listed as 87, whereas the Expy is 87.1, can anyone confirm? Any more thoughts on it?? Thanks