Back Up Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Konasan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it okay I can put a back up camera on the space between the third brake and the rear glass hatch?

IMG_5715.JPG (the black dot is where I want to put the back up camera)

nobycane74

Reaction score
I saw this post obviously a little late, not sure if you have solved this problem or not. But I have 2001 Exp. EB. and do not have a backup camera either.

BUT, before you go cutting into the truck and stuff, I discovered another viable option for a lot of us 1st or 2nd gen owners that do not have this option on our vehicles.

camera-and-alert-system-d-20170328155611273~547705.jpg

https://www.hsn.com/products/pearl-rearvision-backup-camera-and-alert-system/8380684

Its a backup camera that is embedded into a licence plate bracket, its a little more pricey than one could want to spend, and not sure if there is others out there like this. But wanted to share it anyways to let people know there is another possible option.

jseales

Reaction score
About $25 on amazon, this is what I have on my 97 and it works great so far.esky.jpg