Badass Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as much as I love my fords... I miss my 03 silverado.... was a damn good truck.... but that chebby looks good though... but they would rust out too quick in NY

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
retarded im offended.:joke: i grew up in chevys. camaros, surburban, my first car was 86 chevy sprint. now imagine 6'9" getting out of that(clown car) but i outgrew them literally. chevys short and wide fords taller and narrower. im too tall for them. and now that im spoiled with keyless entry. im not leaving ford. :D

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
retarded im offended.:joke: i grew up in chevys. camaros, surburban, my first car was 86 chevy sprint. now imagine 6'9" getting out of that(clown car) but i outgrew them literally. chevys short and wide fords taller and narrower. im too tall for them. and now that im spoiled with keyless entry. im not leaving ford. :D

LAZY!!! haha

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not lazy just love the fact that i can never lock myself out. saves on aaa calls :D