bull bar lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkelly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So im looking into bull bars and lights most likely going to get a led light bar but I like to keep the interior as stock as possible so thinking about running the stock fogs off the parking lights and light bar off the original fog light circuit so I dont have to add any switches....anybody do this before

BlackBeauty

Reaction score
I have a 99 Expe. My switch pulls out like the eddie Bauer with fog lights that is kind of same thing im trying to do. Trying to find out if the wiring is there just plugged off somewhere. It lists it in fuse panel and relay. Just want to find the clip at the bumper? So i can tap into it. Im having other problems with trip count going dim/ out. Cant seem to find problem no other problems only that im wondering if its the cluster. My truck also has the heads up display but no wiring for it. Kind of annoying if u ask me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt