Carbon fiber interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would do that in green...that would be so different...green marble or green woodgrain!!!

amjaad1

Reaction score
I am trying to carbon wrap the low quality gray paint on my dashboard. Do you have any suggestion? or directions on how I should do it guys. I like the job FlyBoyd did on his truck, but I wonder if the trims I am thinking to wrap would be harder ?!

Hartley

Reaction score
WOW that is looking awesome.... the carbon fiber is making that interior more unique... but why only the console and around the shifter. Did you you done this by yourself or just get it done by some expert? I am interesting in that and wanna same on my car's interior.

Last edited:

capitlj

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's shop here locally that sells and installs that stuff. I've seen it up close after a while and it holds up pretty well. They've done the roofs of a couple cars, the crossbars in the front valance of an SRT4, and even some rims.

Last edited:

capitlj

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2012_Ford_Expedition_Limited_EL__2.png

I love that look almost as much as the dry carbon look. I wonder if anyone offers that kind of thing in a trim kit.