Cargo Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expee17Max

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a retractable cargo cover for behind the third row? Would be nice to conceal the contents of the vehicle especially considering how much glass is back there. Obviously a blanket or something will suffice but i'm looking for something a little more permanent and better looking. Most SUV's have some sort of cover but I can't find anything for the Expedition.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a retractable cargo cover for behind the third row? Would be nice to conceal the contents of the vehicle especially considering how much glass is back there. Obviously a blanket or something will suffice but i'm looking for something a little more permanent and better looking. Most SUV's have some sort of cover but I can't find anything for the Expedition.

I bought a new 2015 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4 and this was one of the design flaws that has really irritated me. I have been unable to find anything that would work.

I also realized (too late) that the Expediton had NO cargo tie down points, no cargo net, or any provisions for a cargo net. The rear floor slopes slightly downward to the rear, and causes the cargo to shift rearward against the hatch. Initially, when I opened the hatch, it was common for the cargo to fall out onto the ground (grocery bags). Now, before I open the hatch to unload cargo, I open the rear glass and push the cargo forward so it won’t fall out.

After using the Expedition, I’ve learned that the vehicle has many poorly designed features or missing features.

OP
OP
E

Expee17Max

Reaction score
I was surprised by not having any tie down points or a cargo net but I believe those are fairly easy fixes. The fact that there's no cover, even aftermarket, is pretty ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett