Cargo Management System in Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Procita

Reaction score
My son, in his infinite 7 year old wisdom, decided to open up a marble game while sitting in the third row and surprise surprise, he lost 10 marbles. I have recovered 8. I think 2 are rolling around between the third row seats and the cargo management system. Does anyone have any ideas about remove the plastic cargo tray in the Max model? I see two screws near the front of the tray, but there's got to be more to it than that. I don't want to start just pulling on parts hoping to get lucky.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
My son, in his infinite 7 year old wisdom, decided to open up a marble game while sitting in the third row and surprise surprise, he lost 10 marbles. I have recovered 8. I think 2 are rolling around between the third row seats and the cargo management system. Does anyone have any ideas about remove the plastic cargo tray in the Max model? I see two screws near the front of the tray, but there's got to be more to it than that. I don't want to start just pulling on parts hoping to get lucky.

I sympathize in the annoyance your experiencing.

Don't loose your marbles over it though! Lol

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Try a strong vacuum cleaner. You'd be surprised what you can pull out from inside grooves.