Cargo mats 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EcoBoostJim

Reaction score
Are there any cargo mats that fold up when the third row is up. Something I wouldn't have to remove if the third row is up

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are there any cargo mats that fold up when the third row is up. Something I wouldn't have to remove if the third row is up

I wanted a folding mat like my 2008 Sequoia had, but could not find it. I ended up buying a black Sequoia mat. It fits in thw SWB fairly well, but I had to trim 1 part. It does say Sequoia on it. The folding feature was worth the negatives.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just went with the mat from the hatch forward to the back of the 3rd row seats, then the seat folding doesn't matter.

OP
OP
E

EcoBoostJim

Reaction score
I just went with the mat from the hatch forward to the back of the 3rd row seats, then the seat folding doesn't matter.
But i need it to cover when the 3rd row is down. Which will be most of the time

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not that I've seen in my search but that sure would be a nice feature (hint, hint @weathertech). I just purchased the Canvasback cargo/seat-backs liner and a WT cargo mat that fits for the seat configuration we'll use the most - 3rd row stowed. The WT will lay on top of the Canvasback and that should keep most of our yellow labs hair out of the carpet.

KDisMe

Reaction score
I have the Weathertech and usually have the third row folded down and covered. It's flexible enough to fold up when I put the third row up. It's not "built" to do that with a specific break line or anything, but it does work to keep the cargo area protected and still have seating in third row.

wrg404

Reaction score
What I did was to buy the Weathertech that got behind the third row seat and then one of the cheaper mats off Amazon (54 x 44 I believe) that is rubber and trim to fit and rolls up. I laid down the third row and trimmed the cheapy mat to fit. Then attached some Velcro to the edge of the cheapy mat just in front of the weathertech and just rolled up the cheapy mat before raising the third row seats. Now when I lay down the third row I just roll out the mat and then roll it back up before I raise the seats. The cheapy mat pushes the weathertech back a bit towards the hatch but generally all works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the Weathertech and usually have the third row folded down and covered. It's flexible enough to fold up when I put the third row up. It's not "built" to do that with a specific break line or anything, but it does work to keep the cargo area protected and still have seating in third row.
I do the same thing. And I have both, behind second row and begins third row Weathertech matts. The one I use the most is the behind the third row matt.

F3539550-C8FF-49A2-9260-0A9F0EC8CBC2.jpeg

AA5E9E82-464B-425F-9723-80C10F1A6E59.jpeg

ESA 780

Reaction score
I have a Husky for my max that will fold up with the third row up. Not perfect but great when the third row is down.