changing fluids to royal purple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok guys and gals i have been thinking about changing the front diff, transmission, transfer case and rear diff to royal purple has anybody used the stuff and did it help you or not, i sea foamed the truck last weekend and it did help went almost a mile per gal
on fuel milage. so i am thinking maybe if i change all the fluids and put new o2 sensors in i might be able to get 16-19 miles per gallon instead of this 12-15. i also run moble 1 sythatic oil in the engine. so what are your guys opions

pronstar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are inclined to use synthetics, I'd just do it when fluid replacement was required for a particular component.

I wouldn't drain perfectly good fluid just to put synthetic in.

IMHO Amsoil's marketing can be a bit optimistic in their claims, though it is a very good product.

OP
OP
M

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i see well everything is ready for the 100000 mile change so i was just thinking of changing to the royal purple

OP
OP
M

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i see i didnt read the whole article but you got to look at the source it is from a motorcyle book and motorcycles are alittler different then cars, i might just gand it is one of the only places you can buy it o with a good quality oil maybe not royal purple but i got guys from the speed shop the swear by the stuff