Changing out the front seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 99 Expy. E.B. It has power front seats w/ heat. I was wondering what the newest year Expedition is that has seats compatible with the bolt placement on my 99? Mine are on the worn side and i'd like to upgrade to something newer and more comfortable.

lakesidebluexpy

Reaction score
although i have not done this, nor am i completely sure, my quess would have to be any first gen (version 1 or 2) expy. that should mean '97 up to the major body change for the 2004 model year.

seats are on ebay often (a variety are in fact on there today) and there are 2tan eb buckets being offered on these forums right now.

good luck with your project.....lakeside

OP
OP
D

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks for the info, but I would have to be sure before I started looking for seats so I can can get a real world expectation of what I can upgrade to.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they did the body style chang ein 03. you would most likely only be able to go up to an 02 expy. you can also talk to an upholstery shop. i heard you can get them done for relatively cheap.