Clay bar treatments...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFordFortress

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha! I am sure that does take all day to finish detailing. I bet the orbital pads speed up the process quite a bit.

The orbital made a typical 2 day job down to 1. It never fails the day after when all the waxed and polished have settled in that you notice something you missed along the way and have some touch up to day...but at least now that’s day 2 instead of some other day after that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron1978

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use Mothers Clay bar kit, and it does a awesome job, my local detail shop is advertiseing a hydrophobic sealer, and ceramic coated windshield and rim treatment , good for a year long $200, His work is awesome, make your paint reflect like a mirror, @ Cains Customs
Mother just released a new wax too that has this high end technology in it. I'll find it a post it

Ron1978

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use Mothers Clay bar kit, and it does a awesome job, my local detail shop is advertiseing a hydrophobic sealer, and ceramic coated windshield and rim treatment , good for a year long $200, His work is awesome, make your paint reflect like a mirror, @ Cains Customs
Mother just released a new wax too that has this high end technology in it. I'll find it a post it

IMG_1459.PNG

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would question a $200 ceramic coat job for windows and wheels with sealer. Professionals charge $2000+ to seal a car and so full ceramic coat for 8 years of protection

I would charge $200 to put some rainx down, wax your wheels, and throw a coat of megs sealer down and claim “1 year protection”

Ron1978

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would question a $200 ceramic coat job for windows and wheels with sealer. Professionals charge $2000+ to seal a car and so full ceramic coat for 8 years of protection

I would charge $200 to put some rainx down, wax your wheels, and throw a coat of megs sealer down and claim “1 year protection”
It's a deal he's running, he offered a 5 year plan for $1000.
Check him out on Facebook Jarod Cain. He puts mirror shines on paint

OP
OP
Hershburglar

Hershburglar

Reaction score

Thanks for that info as well. Ill have to give that Mothers wax a shot.