Clicking noise while driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i was driving today with the windows down and the radio off and i noticed a noise that was only audible past 30 mph and the faster i went the quicker it sounded... I have no idea what it could be any thoughts... Current solution is windows up and radio turned up :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Charly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It could be a stone il check in the morning i do have Goodyear Wranglers and the clicking depends on the speed

OP
OP
C

Charly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well there was no rock on the treds so i now have no idea what is the cause.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I am sure you would have seen it when looking for rocks, but it could be a nail in one of the tires as well. Where does it sound like its coming from in the truck? Bring somebody with and have them listen from the passenger side.

OP
OP
C

Charly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well it sounds like its comeing from driver side not 100% sure it from the front but thats were it seems to be comeing from

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Well it sounds like its comeing from driver side not 100% sure it from the front but thats were it seems to be comeing from

Same problem with my 07. Sounds like a card in bike spokes. Louder and faster as speed increases. Stops when stopped. Appears to be front drivers side.

OP
OP
C

Charly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same problem with my 07. Sounds like a card in bike spokes. Louder and faster as speed increases. Stops when stopped. Appears to be front drivers side.

I actually found out what mine was. Turns out its the center cap that says ford.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4