Climate Controlled Seats Quit - HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kerikerikeri

Reaction score
I am so bummed. The climate controlled seats have been one of my absolute favorite features in my 04 EB Expedition. I just got the thing back in March and now the Climate Controlled Seats just up and stopped working. My husband has checked the fuses, he's gone through the wiring, we've read the (worthless) owner's guide, and even checked the filters. I don't know what else to do, don't want to succumb to paying the Dealer to do it. Anyone have any advice or ideas?

They both stopped working at the same time and the number dial above the on off/heat cool switches still light up. Just seems weird that they just don't work. I'm still kind of hoping that there is some miracle button somewhere that I or the kids may have inadvertently pushed that shut the system down. I'm up for a good laugh if that's all it is.

Thanks for your help.

OP
OP
K

kerikerikeri

Reaction score
Climate Controlled Seats Both Quit

For anyone who might experience similar issues - turns out that a recent issue that made the battery go dead a few times caused the computer to wipe out the info for the seats. I took it in to the dealer and all they had to do was reprogram the computer - $100 later and it's fixed.