DAYTIME BrightLites Puddle Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertdogul

Reaction score
I have a 09 Limited.....I was able to separate the lens from the housing with some careful prying and a Dremel tool....resealed it with clear silicone.....still working fine after 2 yrs

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 09 Limited.....I was able to separate the lens from the housing with some careful prying and a Dremel tool....resealed it with clear silicone.....still working fine after 2 yrs
Robert mine appear to be heat sealed. I suspect that with a very thin flat saw I could slice through the housing and separate them, but you definite need the right tools and patience.

53bird

Reaction score
I bought a pair for my 08 XLT only to have one go out after about a year or less Still waiting to hear from Dan at DTBL on how I can get a replacement under the two year warranty offered..they worked great for awhile

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair for my 08 XLT only to have one go out after about a year or less Still waiting to hear from Dan at DTBL on how I can get a replacement under the two year warranty offered..they worked great for awhile

He responded to my emails twice on Monday. This is the email address: Dan Smith <[email protected]>

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

53bird

Reaction score
Dan from DTBL called me today and told me he has send a replacement Puddle light in the mail..man I wished every business handled there customers like that!