Dream Car....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda look into the hemi 628s they came out with a few years ago for the old roadrunners. and im with you thermo a project has to be unique. if you're going to take the time to do something make it worth while. I want to get a 50's willy wagon. and turn it into an offroad truck.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Tallsville, the other "project" I am looking at doing is a tube buggy with 2.5 ton military axles and then installing a Ford I-300 motor into it with a twin screw supercharger (not a centrifical). This will give me more torque near idle than I would know what to do with. With the 2.5 ton axles, there won't be much that I can't handle. The only thing I have to fear is twisting the driveshafts into pretzels due to the torque from the engine and low gearing in the transfer case. May not blast through the forest fast, but then, when climbing, the need for high RPM power is not there, which is what I normally do.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont like stangs. so i either want to go with a 71 chevelle or an old charger. and put a very unique engine in it like that. still want numbers matching 69 daytona, but a nice unique charger would do good too. something better looking then the fast and the furious charger. haha who needs a big ass S/C sticking out of the hood to go fast?

Never seen a chevelle pre runner so that should be cool....