Dream Car....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those GTR's are actually affordable. Especially with Nissan's financing and bank approval.

I had practically no credit in 08 & was approved for an 08 Xterra.

If you call 90k affordable then you definitely have a different cash flow situation than me. I am the kind of guy that will save up to buy something with cash, I refuse to take out a loan on a vehicle. I need to go back to Afghanistan so I can buy another toy.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those GTR's are actually affordable. Especially with Nissan's financing and bank approval.

I had practically no credit in 08 & was approved for an 08 Xterra.

Not even close to affordable. The aftermarket gets even worse. An Amuse titanium exhaust is over $5000. Best sounding car Ive heard in a while

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Evo X but with a UK tuned engine so I can have an extremly fast car, AWD, and the best handling possible!

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not even close to affordable. The aftermarket gets even worse. An Amuse titanium exhaust is over $5000. Best sounding car Ive heard in a while

Best sounding car I have ever heard was a friend of a friend's M5 with an Eisenhaus Meisterschaft (big $$$) exhaust. Here is a crappy video from my blackberry where he flies by while I am driving down the autobahn at around 100 mph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmdzzrlH8n0

Here is a video of me beating the crap out of his M3 (while he is taking the video) the day he bought it. He didn't want to wreck it so he had me do some donuts to tear up the tires since the dealer told him they were gonna give him new Michelins since his car had been test driven a couple times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7ugIgs8kw

I have only seen a couple GTR's in person and only one of them had an exhaust (HKS Ti) and it sounded good.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not a car person, i have my dream truck(excursion) so for a car i would love a 2011 Chrysler 300C hemi AWD. i absolutely love my grandmas '06...cant get enough!