Dream Car....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'd prefer the M6 if it would be a BMW...

I honestly like the M3 E46 body style better. It's that red leather interior that blows my mind.

I drove my friends bimmer when I was back in HS & still get chills when I get into one.

Has to be an M3 with that red leather though..

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that 74 ford bronco is nice. just saw one here at barret jackson over the weekend go for 27k. but that pales in comparison to the 23 window bus that went for 198k(total with buyers premium 218k. damn rich oc people. nice bus but 198k thats ridiculous.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how much for that bronco??? wish i had the pesos now! its not a JEEP ding ****! haha my dream car. which i can only buy when i win the lotto or when i get a billion $$s. 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona! either hemi would be nice. race or street hemi. auto or mans. dont care. color? dont care. just want a numbers matching 69! haha

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My buddy had an E92 M3 and it was an awesome car. It had the limiter removed and we went 187 mph on the autobahn. But here is my dream car.

branew-gtr.jpg

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My buddy had an E92 M3 and it was an awesome car. It had the limiter removed and we went 187 mph on the autobahn. But here is my dream car.

branew-gtr.jpg

Those GTR's are actually affordable. Especially with Nissan's financing and bank approval.

I had practically no credit in 08 & was approved for an 08 Xterra.