E30 performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordering e30 perf tune this week, excited to see the power difference. Anyone else running e30 blend?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ordering e30 perf tune this week, excited to see the power difference. Anyone else running e30 blend?

Too much of a pain, and MPG goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
16plati

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Too much of a pain, and MPG goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Really those are the only two things keeping me from getting it. Mixing fuels and lower mpg than I already am with these 35s and 93 perf tune

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Remember the adage....and for many, it's absolutely true when it comes to their motorsports......

"Power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely"....apparently, that 93 tune is a bit of corruption?

lol

jeff

OP
OP
16plati

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Remember the adage....and for many, it's absolutely true when it comes to their motorsports......

"Power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely"....apparently, that 93 tune is a bit of corruption?

lol

jeff
It hauls ass on the 93. Very curious to see how much faster it is on e30

I’m leanin away as of yesterday bc two guys with f150s reported blown injectors from e50 tunes. Don’t wanna mess with tht bs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker