Eddie Bauer 1999

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Can anyone tell me what the 1999 Eddie Bauer package consisted of? Mine is suspicious. I have a 4.6, 4x2 no air suspension, its black with tan interior but outside is all black. The running boards were removed so I'm getting after market ones. It does have the Mach stereo and the front seats and outside SAY Eddie Bauer. It haS 3 seats and air to the back

PaulC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Air suspension was optional on all 1999 Expedition Eddie Bauers and XLT's. The 4.6 was the base engine on the EB in 1999, although they were much more commonly sold with the optional 5.4. Does this truck have plastic trim surrounding the wheel openings? If so, you probably have an EB with trim changed from tan to black by a previous owner. The Mach stereo was only available (as an option) on the 1999 Eddie Bauer, never was factory installed on a non-Eddie Bauer. Third seat and rear air were available on either EB or XLT.

Here is a dead giveaway if your truck is an EB: The rearmost side windows are equipped to tilt open using power switches mounted in the overhead console. The XLT windows are fixed in place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Well, its an EB, its got the power back windows. The fender flares have been painted black. The Mach stereo KICKS! Thanks for the help!!!