Edmunds.com 2022 Build and Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the time that it took for me to make the initial post, the MSRP and Dealer Invoice pricing disappeared. Sorry!!

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Perhaps, they are having issues with the volume of hits to the page by information hungry potential buyers.

Bill S

Last edited:

StephenPT

Reaction score
Could be Ford is getting ready to update their site with the build for the 2022... Right now if I click on build for a 2021, it doesn't work and just takes me to the overall site map.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try kbb....it seems pretty accurate for both ford n lincoln.

geekweaver

Reaction score
I wonder how close the Costco build options are, though. When we ordered ours a Expy Limited with 302a a few weeks ago, we were only told 2 options for interior, yet the Costco build site has Ebony as an option.
I am a little worried about color representations I have seen as my wife loved the Stone Blue because the swatch and Ford images showed it a bit darker than Infinite Blue. The Costco build tool shows Stone Blue as much more saturated, which I hate.
This is the first car/truck we have bought sight-unseen and not sure how I feel about it, lol.

white91lx50

Reaction score
I wonder how close the Costco build options are, though. When we ordered ours a Expy Limited with 302a a few weeks ago, we were only told 2 options for interior, yet the Costco build site has Ebony as an option.
I am a little worried about color representations I have seen as my wife loved the Stone Blue because the swatch and Ford images showed it a bit darker than Infinite Blue. The Costco build tool shows Stone Blue as much more saturated, which I hate.
This is the first car/truck we have bought sight-unseen and not sure how I feel about it, lol.

Ordered a Stone Blue here as well. Lincolns color of Flight Blue Metallic (same c8 paint code) should be what it looks like. It seems easier to find actual pictures and videos of that vs the Stone Blue.