Engine won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anmigan

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Expedition which I've owned for less than 2 months. I haven't experienced any problems until today when I went to start it. The lights flickered on and off and the strangest clinking noise was coming from the engine but it didn't start. I have a remote starter on it which I tried as well with the same result. When I called Ford I was told this was very unusual. Now I have to get it towed to the dealer on Monday which is killing me because I've seen the damage a tow truck can do.
Has anybody heard of this problem?

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I frequent the board daily, but haven't heard of that. Just by the description, sounds like a bad starter or possibly a low battery. It appears to be turning over, but who knows? I think that the dealer will take care of it. Like everything else in the car business, you make a big enough deal, and it will get handles. Sorry about your luck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2