Finished Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well if you look at my ablum of my EX you will see that the bumper looked like crap. THe brackets were bent and it was missing the trim. Today I finally got to fixing that.

This is how it looks now.

front trim.jpg

side view1.jpg

Trim.jpg

with trim.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you fix the gaps or is that standard? if not...still looks like crap!!! just kidding...good work

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can you fix the gaps or is that standard? if not...still looks like crap!!! just kidding...good work

Yeah I think I have to live with the gaps....maybe standard?? I have the brackets and the bumper itself up as far as I could get them. Either way Im happy, looks better then it did!!!

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gap is pretty close to stock. looks great! amazing what the small stuff does to the overall look of a truck.

robbieg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, my tan trim was a little ratty looking so i decided to do something a little different. I'm having the bumpers Line-x'ed in black.

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, my tan trim was a little ratty looking so i decided to do something a little different. I'm having the bumpers Line-x'ed in black.

I was thinking of doing my trim in black, but as you can see I didnt.....I was affraid on how it would look!

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gap is pretty close to stock. looks great! amazing what the small stuff does to the overall look of a truck.

PLus I forgot to mention the bumper is still twisted/bent slighty from the previous owner from whatever he did to bend the brackets

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did all my trim in black. It turned out pretty nice. I even went ahead and did the wheels.

IMG_1913-1.jpg

Nice you cant go wrong with red and black, maybe one day Ill just go for it and black it out and the wheels too...