Fire Extinguisher and flash light placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a good place to put a small to medium abc fire extinguisher and a 3d maglight. Any advice would be helpful!

markanthony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a rear cargo bag that my wife used in her old jeep before it got totaled. It would not fit in the rear of her durango due to the rear 3rd row seat. It fits a good amount of things. A foldable shovel, a heavy coat, oil, water, other stuff. Fits in the back and does its job very well....

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would say mount it somewhere in the back, behind the seats. I usually don't carry much stuff in mine, so I have a big box in the back with all of my tools and winter gear.

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a streamlight mounted below the seatbelt on the B pillar behind the left arm of the driver. Let me know if you want pics.
Its out of the way, secure and still right there ready to use if/when I need it.

Blackwater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have my maglite mounted on the center roof console over the drivers side head. Always right there when you need it!

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a fire extinguisher mounted in the passenger glove compartment with the brackets it came with. Not very practical if you actually need that compartment but I didn't so I like it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev