First Gen (97-03) TURBO KIT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qcksnake

Full Access Members
Reaction score
97-02 is FIRST GEN but I cant fix title!

I allready want more power, I am going to do a twin kit or a larger Single with a larger downpipe for my 98 Expedition. The Borg warner is perfect for 500HP and it makes boost quick but I really want to go back to a GTSH76 like I had before and make some more power.

Here is the build thread,

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f42/98-expedition-turbo-build-16129/

I am selling the following with the kit:

Dual electric fans (Both are name brand zirgo fans)
One is 16 inch, one is 14 inch

CAI/Mass air meter/Inlet tube to turbo with bypass tube
Hotside- Manifolds, complete hotside to T-4 flange, 60MM wastegate with dumptube (all heat painted and wrapped)
Turbo mount
66MM Borg warner S366 .91 Twin scroll housing (850$ new)
Feed line, drain line, fittings to turbo (all AN braided hardware)
Downpipe- I am going to include from the turbo flange all the way to the tailpipe. 3 inch with 2 mufflers. Both mufflers are stainless, All vbans and easy to install/remove if you need to work on anything. Uses factory hangers. (its also wrapped all the way to the trans tunnell) Double wrapped up around ac lines.
Modified radiator bracket for Pass side
COLD SIDE-Intercooler (air/water)
Vortech recirc valve,flange
All clamps/couplings needed

All you would need to complete this kit is a lightning front mount heat exchanger,intercooler pump, and intercooler reservoir, Fuel system modifications and tuning. I have a fully built motor and I want a larger setup to make use of what my motor is capable of, This kit would work awesome on 8-10 lbs for a stock motor and someone looking to make 400-450 RWHP.

I will sell the complete kit for 2600$

IF anyone is interested in buying just hotside and mounts or interested in just something let me know. I am going to change setups regardless and I have other parts to start over with, but if i cant sell it I will just part the kit out and sell the turbo/pieces and use what i cant sell on my next build.

jeremiah

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

qcksnake

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turbo is gone. Rest of the kit is still up for grabs. Anyone interested in anything let me know. Electric fans are also up for grabs.

nonwoven29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are looking to get for the hot side. Down pipe,cross over,manifolds.

I would only need the dwp not the entire tail pipe.