Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need this.. I have the husky, but want the seats covered as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Until I saw these two pictures, I never realized just how much more space is behind the third row seats in a MAX. Now, I wish I went for the MAX version. :(

Yes, the extra foot is significant and would make a big difference when packing for travel. I have thought that just about every time I have packed it up for a trip with our kids. I methodically pack the back and still put a few bags up front on the floor.

A few of our friends and neighbors have Expys and we are the only ones without a Max. That being said, I wouldn't choose the MAX on our next one either. We store bikes, Power Wheels and other toys in the garage behind this Expy. It handles awesome, parks easy and generally drives like a much smaller vehicle. Traveling would for sure be nicer with the extra space, but the day to day and parking with space in our garage outweighs the extra effort that goes in to Tetris stacking when traveling with the family for us.

98416-jpeg.39117

330b17d9-2c97-42fc-b58e-41a09d4e934d-jpeg.39119

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need this.. I have the husky, but want the seats covered as well.

I just received mine after a 3 week wait. It’s fantastic! Love that it doesn’t have a huge lip like all others do. Plus it folds flawlessly.

Levittown Ford in PA is where I ordered from online. Took a while but it came.

Suvguy

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine. [emoji1304]

APExpo

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for but I was thrown off by the picture on the Ford website. Ordered mine today.

1000RR

Reaction score
Well... I ordered these mats from Lasco Auto Parts through eBay and had an unfortunate experience with them which in turn I reported to eBay. Basically they were selling un-inventoried parts (I can only assume they figured they'd drop ship from Ford without themselves having to stock them but maybe the Ford warehouse ran out??) and I hit the Buy Now. The intent was they would come in time for Christmas for my Wife's 2020 Expedition we just got her. Days go by and I get a notification my order was cancelled with the following reason - "Buyer requested cancellation". What BS is that, I didn't cancel any order!? Anyway, it got reported, Lasco tried to explain to me some excuses they had and in the end I told them this is a great opportunity for training for them to help whoever it is that diverted blame for their lack of inventory onto the buyer (me).

The good news is (which I admittedly should have done to begin with), is my Ford Dealer where I purchased the Expedition from has 1 set in stock. So they have my name on them and I pick them up tomorrow. Just so happened they had sent me a 10% off coupon for accessories just last week, so the price is about the same too.

Jimmer

Reaction score
Those Ford mats look really good, I didn't realize those were an option but already found one on Amazon made by 4Knines that works well for my use.
Was a little more expensive than I hoped but is really well made and even has a bit of plushness to it for the dogs. Zippers are surprisingly durable as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01439XBRC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I went with the XL size and folded the last foot or so of the cover underneath itself- so the XL should fit in a MAX perfectly.

It's more of a soft cover with some rubberized nobs on the back to keep it in place, quilted stitching has a nice upscale look to it IMO. Main thing i was looking for was coverage for the 2nd row seatbacks.
I have two labs that usually end up riding in the second row with one of the bucket seats folded flat, so this should keep the mud and most of their fur off the carpeted seatback.

IMG_7177.jpg IMG_7179.jpg IMG_7180.jpg
Pros for my use of this one are:
-Extra grip for dogs vs hard plastic
-Zip down center section allows me to use it with one seat folded an the other upright for car seat -2nd pic
-Zipper section also allows me to close off the cargo area to keep dogs or luggage out of the space between the bucket seats (my mother in law doesn't appreciate the mutts trying to play 65 lb lap dog)-3rd pic
-Easy to take out and throw in the washer
-Easy access to storage area under the cargo management where I keep gloves/hitches/etc

Cons vs the ford for me are:
-Have to roll it up if i want to use the third row (but I'll only use the 3rd row maybe twice a year)
-Clips around 2nd row head rest vs velcro that you dont see

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The snow I have on my boots melts and would run right off of those mats and mold under the carpet.