Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10sne1

Reaction score
Got my,
Cargo Area Protector - For El - Ford (LL1Z-6111600-BA)

Today! Heavier than I thought, which I like!

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thankful recently that I had the Husky cargo mat with the higher side lips.

On Christmas Eve, I was transporting a roast in the back between my mother-in-laws house and mine. The aluminum pan had a slight crack in the folds and the roast juice spilled EVERYwhere. I cannot imagine the mess and smell if I had any other cargo mat.

Most of what I put back there is just dirty, but that one time I was glad I had the beefier mat back there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SWTB0BCAT

Reaction score
Picked up and installed mine today. Love it. I was worried about accessing the storage underneath (That I don't ever go into), but it's easy enough to get to it. It also provides a little "hidden storage". I would recommend it if you can find it. It took a few weeks for my parts guy to get one in. Now I need some sort of protection for the back of the front seats. My kiddos like to rest their feet on the back of the front seats while in their car seats. I can only swipe my hand back there so many times. If anyone has experience with a particular brand let me know.

PCBunnygirl

Reaction score
I just ordered my LL1Z-6111600-AA through the dealer, after being told by the first parts guy I talked to that I was wrong and it did not fold. Finally gave them the part number and was told that yes, it will, so I have one on the way. Thanks so much, this has been a harder mission than I thought it would be. Lots of conflicting info out there.

Last edited:

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

RaganC

Reaction score
New here 2020 Expedition & found this thread just wanted to say thank you just order LL1Z-6111600-AA off profordparts.com for $122. I had searched everywhere for folding cargo liner because we use our 3rd row a lot & have a dog that sprinkles her fairy dust everywhere ;)

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New here 2020 Expedition & found this thread just wanted to say thank you just order LL1Z-6111600-AA off profordparts.com for $122. I had searched everywhere for folding cargo liner because we use our 3rd row a lot & have a dog that sprinkles her fairy dust everywhere ;)
That’s a great price! I had ordered one a few days ago from another online vendor but paid $15 more. I was able to cancel the order and I just bought one from profordparts.com! Thanks!