Ford Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rleggette

Reaction score
We have a 2019 Expedition with paint issues on the hood. Looks like it is starting to bubble. Anyone else experiencing this and what was your solution?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

MikeN

Reaction score

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow never seen that before. I have a 16 max ltd (made in Oct 15) with huge issues and ford says to pound sand. Is this notice for us and Canada ? Or ford all together?

Ford changed the corrosion warranty on the 2016 models (no longer requiring perforation of the panel with the corrosion). Read you warranty booklet - but I’d bet you’re out of the warranty period (and the extended service plans exclude corrosion).

Not sure about Canada coverage - but your booklet should explain it.

MikeN

Reaction score
Ford changed the corrosion warranty on the 2016 models (no longer requiring perforation of the panel with the corrosion). Read you warranty booklet - but I’d bet you’re out of the warranty period (and the extended service plans exclude corrosion).

Not sure about Canada coverage - but your booklet should explain it.
Yeah im at 130k but when I first saw this issue it was at 58k and warranty is only good to 60k on paint. Pure ******** imo.