Ford Raptor wheels on a 2nd Gen Expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rod240sx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My 06 limited came with the chrome wheels/hub caps and I'm just not a big fan of chrome. I like to stick with the OEM stuff since I'm always towing and have weight on the chassis.

I've been contemplating on a set of the Ford Raptor SVT wheels... Has anyone ever seen a second gen with a set? If I remember correctly, they are 17x8.5" wide so they should fill the wheel wells much better than the stock wheels. AND I get to keep the rubber that is on the truck now since they have at least another 15-20K on them. Any thoughts?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it would look killer. but what raptor wheels we talking here? the 1st gen of raptor or the 2nd gen?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw a raptor today...im not a fan but do you...

OP
OP
R

Rod240sx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hi Panda, it's the new raptors, I guess the 2nd gens. They are SVT wheels and come in charcoal gray or black. Found a decent deal on a charcoal gray set, but I'm a bit hesitant haha. Not sure how it would look - I'm yet to find a picture of someone who has done it.

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hi Panda, it's the new raptors, I guess the 2nd gens. They are SVT wheels and come in charcoal gray or black. Found a decent deal on a charcoal gray set, but I'm a bit hesitant haha. Not sure how it would look - I'm yet to find a picture of someone who has done it.

Did you ever take the plunge? I am considering raptor wheels once I find an expy to put them on =)

I would imagine it would either look really sweet or really dumb.

2k3Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am personally going after a set of the f150 FX2/4 ecoboost wheels.

2012-Ford-F-150-FX-Left-Rear-View-4-600x354.jpg