Free Autostop Eliminator and compensation for a '22 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to order my Timberline without the dreaded auto start/stop. My boss bought a '22 Platinum and it has the auto start/stop and he hates it. I contacted Autostop Eliminator and they do not yet manufacture one for a '22. They offered to give me a free unit and $300 cash if I would be willing to let them put the car in their shop for one entire day to develop a unit for the '22. They dont have to drive it and you can stay with the vehicle if you would like. I am in FL and the company is in WV - I was posting to see if anyone is interested and lives near WV?

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I lived in the area I'd do it and I'm actually happy with the auto start stop function. It's much less intrusive than other vehicles I've driven. Hopefully someone sees this and can make this happen.

Furkmyster

Reaction score
My Timberline has the no start stop feature, I am so glad for the shortage to get that bonus.

litaz1

Reaction score
I ordered my ‘22 expedition with the auto start/stop removal and I am so glad I did. We had a loaner one day that had the feature and it totally sucked.

OP
OP
E

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered my ‘22 expedition with the auto start/stop removal and I am so glad I did. We had a loaner one day that had the feature and it totally sucked.
Glad you were able to order it - If mine had it and I couldn't remove it I'd sell the vehicle

bigwilly

Reaction score
For anyone interested, I'm planning to make the trek to WV when I take delivery of my '23 SPP, currently scheduled for the end of this week. So it may be a week or two before the can schedule me in for the work. We'll see how it goes.

bigwilly

Reaction score
Following. Have a 23 SPP on order which doesn't allow you to opt for start / stop elimination.

Me too, very interested in this.
I'll keep this thread updated with any info I get. I've already reached out to AutoStop Eliminator folks and they were very interested. Hopefully I'll get delivery this week and can schedule a trip up there either next week or first week of Jan.